This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over Europe. It has subsidiaries in Ireland, Shannon and Dublin, Hungary, Budapest, and Denmark, Copenhagen.
Entry Point North Ireland, established in January 2014, is our second-largest training academy with training centres in both Shannon and Dublin. At Entry Point North Ireland we provide all Air Traffic Management training primarily for the Irish Aviation Authority ATC units. We also provide ATM training for other aviation customers based in Ireland.
At Entry Point North Ireland we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for a new Training Specialist at Entry Point North Ireland in Dublin who is ready to take part in our further development towards success!
Role & Responsibility You will be working in a fast paced environment in close collaboration with your fellow Entry Point North and Entry Point North Ireland colleagues. We are offering a permanent position with an immediate start due to increased training demands in Dublin. You will report to Entry Point North Ireland Managing Director. You will be required to travel from time to time in this role.
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop training material in accordance with EU regulation and Entry Point North policies and procedures for regulation submission and delivery.
- Deliver courses and other services by acting as a teacher, or simulator instructor
- Perform course supervisor role and support simulator instructors in their daily work
Qualifications We are looking for an open minded colleague with a positive attitude and a genuine interest in education. You have a flexible mind-set and have no problems adapting to quick changes. As a person you are innovative, structured and have excellent organisational skills. You like to work in a team but are also comfortable working independently. We believe that you are highly motivated and customer focused.
- You are a Qualified Air Traffic Controller with extensive operational experience
- Preferably you hold an OJTI and/or Assessor endorsement
- Our working environment is international which is why you need to have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Having a wide knowledge of ICAO, EUROCONTROL and EU aviation regulations is a benefit
- The role requires a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
If you have further questions about this recruitment, please contact Miranda Bohlin, HR Generalist, firstname.lastname@example.org
. We do not accept any applications to this contact person. Please apply for this position no later than 26 March, 2017.
This vacancy is closed, click here to see if we have any other vacancies and/or send us a open application.