This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North AB is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over Europe. It has subsidiaries in Ireland (Shannon and Dublin), Hungary (Budapest), Spain (Madrid) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
At Entry Point North we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are expanding and looking for a new Systems Specialist who is ready to take off with us!
Job description The System Specialist will work predominantly with IT-service, installation, and configuration within our simulator environments, but also supporting our administrative systems at any of our Entry Point North sites. Currently we have offices at Malmö-Sturup/Norrköping/Arlanda (Sweden), Kastrup (Denmark), Shannon/Dublin (Ireland), Budapest (Hungary) and Brussels (Belgium).
Troubleshooting and support are a natural part of the daily work. This is a permanent, full-time position that is based in Entry Point North’s Headquarters at Malmö Airport. We offer a position in an exciting international environment with focus on proactivity. As a System Specialist, you will work in the Systems Department with 15 co-workers and you will report to our Group IT Manager.
- You have at least three years of experience in various roles within the IT-field
- You have an academic degree in IT, preferably as a systems analyst or equivalent
- Proven experience in IT-service delivery
- Proven experience working in a structured way, for example with ITIL and ITIL-certificate is a merit
- You have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills in English as this is our business language
- This position will require you to travel. Travel time is approximately 50-100 days a year
- A theoretical knowledge of air traffic control systems would be an advantage but it is not a requirement
- You have knowledge of SharePoint, Dynamics AX, Exchange, AD, OSX, iOS, Windows and Windows Server
- You have the ability to build and maintain networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Your work style is flexible and can as easily be independent as in a work group environment
- As a person, you are communicative, results driven, ambitious, analytical and responsible. Your attitude is characterised by flexibility, helpfulness and modesty
The conditions of employment follow the general conditions of the collective agreement “Kommunikation” between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Civilekonomerna and SRAT.
Application If you have further questions about this position, please contact Martin Ekblad, Group IT Manager, +46 733 62 58 19. We do not accept any applications to the above contact.
We run a continuous programme of selections and interviews and would thus like to receive your application as soon as possible. Please apply for this position no later than 7 January 2018, by clicking the button below.
This vacancy is closed, click here to see if we have any other vacancies and/or send us a open application.