This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North AB is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over Europe. It has subsidiaries in Ireland, Shannon and Dublin, Hungary, Budapest, and Denmark, Copenhagen.
At Entry Point North we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are now expanding our team and looking for a new Development Specialist who is ready to take part in our continuing growth!
Job description As a Development Specialist, you will be working in an innovative environment in close collaboration with your colleagues. You will be a part of the Development department producing new training modules, training material, concepts and services within Entry Point North Group. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and revise existing training modules
- Produce and develop teaching material
- Participate in training related tasks such as development of training tools, internal projects, consultancy services etc.
- Initiate new development projects
- Cooperate with other departments in development projects
- Follow the development within ATC related areas in Europe
- Occasionally deliver courses / services as a Training Specialist
The employment is permanent, commencing 1st of March 2017. You will be based at our premises at Malmö Airport. The conditions of employment follow the general conditions of the collective agreement “Kommunikation” between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Civilekonomerna and SRAT. You will be expected to travel on an occasional basis whilst undertaking your duties in this position.
Qualifications We are looking for an open minded colleague with a positive attitude and a genuine interest in education. You are flexible and can quickly adapt to ever changing surroundings. As a person you are innovative and structured and enjoy coming up with new ideas and being creative. You like to work in a team, but are also comfortable to work independently.
- You have a background as an Air Traffic Controller and extensive operational experience
- Operational experience in multiple ATC ratings is a merit
- You have an OJTI licence and experience in initial and unit training
- Preferably you have a university degree or an extensive experience doing research and writing reports
- Our working environment is international which is why you need to have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- The role requires a common knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- You have good knowledge about ATC related regulations
If you have further questions about this position, please contact Mattias Andersson, Team Leader Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We do not accept any applications to the above contact. Please apply for this position no later than January 31st, 2017.
This vacancy is closed, click here to see if we have any other vacancies and/or send us a open application.