This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over the world. It has subsidiaries in Shannon, Dublin, Budapest, Madrid and Copenhagen.
At Entry Point North we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values: brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for a new Client Manager who is ready to take off with us!
Job description As a Client Manager, you will be working in an innovative environment in close cooperation with your colleagues. You will be a part of our Sales and Marketing Department, responsible for sales and marketing within Entry Point North Group, and you will report to our Sales and Marketing Director. A broad knowledge of Air Traffic Management is a must; preferably you have an Air Traffic Controller, or similar, education. This position will include business trips. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Keep up to date on the development in the ATM industry
- Be responsible for planning, executing and follow up on agreed customer plans and sales budget
- Identify new sales opportunities, initiate action plans and secure new business for the company
- Report activity and progress through CRM system
- You have a broad knowledge of Air Traffic Management, preferably an Air Traffic Controller or similar education
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have an understanding and preferably experience in business-to business relations
- You have high social competence and a diplomatic approach to your colleagues and customers
- We see experience from sales or customer management in an international environment as an advantage
- We consider all language knowledge as an asset
Application If you have further questions about this position, please contact Andreas Fredriksson, Sales and Marketing Director, +46 709 843 845. We run a continuous programme of selections and interviews and would thus like to receive your application as soon as possible. Please apply for this position no later than 29 September 2017.
This vacancy is closed, click here to see if we have any other vacancies and/or send us a open application.