At Entry Point North Spain, Madrid
Please note: fully booked
We would like to thank you for your interest in the preparatory sessions. Due to high demand all sessions are now fully booked.
Entry Point North Spain, in collaboration with APROCTA, offers free of charge preparation sessions for PHASE 1 for the ENAIRE CONVOCATORIA 2017. The preparation sessions will take place during Fridays and Saturdays (in total 4 occasions) and will be delivered as mock/simulation test sessions for Phase 1, in order to give candidates a chance to test a similar exam.
During the sessions, the candidates will:
- Get individual tests to be completed during the session
- Receive correct answers and detailed clarification with the possibility to ask questions.
Each of the four sessions will take four hours and there will be different tests every session. The schedule of each session is:
- 2h for the Use of English test (45 min test + 1h15 correction and clarification)
- 2h for the General Knowledge (45 min test + 1h15 correction and clarification)
- Friday 24 Nov, 16:00 – 20:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Saturday 25 Nov, 9:00 – 13:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Monday 27 Nov, 16:00 – 20:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Tuesday 28 Nov, 16:00 – 20:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Friday 1 Dec, 16:00 – 20:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Saturday 2 Dec, 9:00 – 13:30 (FULLY BOOKED)
Maximum number of participants: 20 per session.
Location: Entry Point North Spain is located in the vicinity of
Madrid Airport – Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas. The address is:
Parque Empresarial San Fernando
Avenida de Castilla 2
San Fernando de Henares
28830 Madrid, Spain
*Candidates can apply for as many sessions as they wish, but in order to give a chance to as many candidates as possible, only one session is guaranteed. If there are seats available, candidates may be accepted to more sessions. The registration is done on first come first serve basis.